Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I made plans with you today and I have no idea why I think you're not going to show up You never do, especially when you agree to it so quickly. You kind of always ditch me, even though it's not just you going. I'm taking other people, of course, but still.. You tend to do that a lot. I should be used to it by now but it's actually a big pain still. Not really the kind of pain that makes you feel like shit, but it's close to that. I just want to hang out again without any feelings getting in the way. I like that. I like hanging out with you without actually liking you. You're still my friend. I just wish you acted like it sometimes. Anyways, I'm really busy this weekend, Friday I'm going with Lily to watch the perks of being a wallflower. It's about time. I have been planning to go watch it but no one ever wants to go with me. Maybe it's the fact that I pick overly emotional movies, but it looks so regardless. Sat I'm going to a show with all my show friends. I'm excited for that because I haven't gone to a show in weeks. I am really excited for that. Sunday I'm going to the movies again. This time we're going to watch sinister. Hopefully everything turns out good because usually when I think things are going to go good, they turn out to be terrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment