Thursday, October 11, 2012

Like crazy/Unmade beds

Like crazy: I love this movie. I have watched it around 8 times. It never gets old, it never will get old either. I adore the characters and the way the actors/actresses play the characters. This movie couldn't possibly bore anyone. If you're into romantic movies that will literally make you cry, I suggest you watch this. You will fall in love with it.
Unmade Beds This movie isn't specifically a love movie; although it does show different forms of love. The quotes in this movie are honestly amazing. I think I've quoted this movie around 100 times, maybe more. I watch this everytime I want to feel good, it literally helps. It's my second favorite movie in the world. i just love everything about this movie. Watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment