Monday, October 8, 2012

I really don’t like when two people like each other, or two people are friends, then something small happens, and it changes everything. Like if that small thing was something so effective that it actually caused people to separate from each other. I don’t see why life works that way. People are weird when they’re lonely. They’re like babies almost. Like babies, they need someone there, to care for them, or just be with them. And when no one is there, they cry. Why would anyone push someone away for something small? This isn’t specifically a situation I’m going through right now, but it’s happened a lot of times in my life. One day I’m friends with someone, we talk, we laugh, we do everything together. Then one day they’re gone. I mean the people are still around living their own lives, but they’re gone from your own life. And I hate the after feeling. At first it’s like, “its fine, things happen” then it hits you and you realize how lonely you really are. It’s strange that feeling. It’s almost as if you’re never the same after someone leaves your life. I think when someone leaves, part of you erases. Like a video game. You get to a high level, then something happens, and you lose. So you have to start all over again. I feel like that sometimes, as if I’m playing a video game all the time and I keep losing. You only realize things are so bad after you find your loneliness. It’s always been there but it was just hiding. In the back of everything you ever hated. I feel sometimes like everyone is dead. All my old friends, all the people I ever fell in love with. Sometimes I feel like they’re actually dead, so that’s my excuse. They’re dead so I can’t fix anything; although I could. I don’t like losing friends. I’m never the same after. I feel like I’m literally re born everytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment